HPAS 2020 Admit Card
HPAS prelims exam will now be conducted on September 13, 2020. The HPPSC will issue the HPAS admit cards from August 23, 2020. HPAS admit card is the first official communication sent by the HPPSC to the candidates about the examination timing, venue of exam and date of examination. HPPSC releases the HPAS admit card three weeks before the commencement of exam. The candidates can download the HPAS admit card by logging with their user-id and password. The admit card will be available for download.
How to download HPAS admit card?
- Go to the official website of HPPSC
- The login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the user-id and password and press enter
- Click on the exam name given on the screen.
- Go to the download admit card and press it
- The admit card will appear on the screen
- Check and download the admit card.
What to do in case of forget password?
- The candidates should click on the “forget your password” link given just below the login button.
- A new will appear and ask for the username.
- Enter the username and press enter.
- Enter the details asked in the window and press enter.
- You can regain your password
What in case of discrepancies in HPAS Admit Card?
The HPAS admit card has all the personal details of the candidate such as Name, father’s name, date of birth and the likes. The candidates need to check whether all the details mentioned in the admit card are right or not. Since the details mentioned in the admit card is taken from the official records; It is very important that it should reflect correctly on the HPAS admit card.
The candidates need to contact the HPPSC felicitation counter as given in the HPAS notification for the guidance/information/candidature immediately in case any discrepancy is found in the HPAS admit card. The candidates should contact :
HPPSC’s Reception Counter near Main Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 0177-2624313 & 2629738 on working days between 10.00 hrs to17.00 hrs. Toll-free number 18001808004.
All communications to the Commission should invariably contain the following details.
1. Name and year of the examination
2. Enrolment id
3. Application form number
4. Roll Number (if received)
5. Name of candidate (in full and in block letters)
6. Date of birth
7. Complete postal address as given in the application along with telephone/ mobile number.
The HPPSC issues the admit card for the next stage of examination once the HPAS result of the previous stage is announced.